The Bermuda Telephone Directory is the island’s most popular and comprehensive directory.
Copies are distributed to all households and businesses and can also be found in most hotel rooms.
- White Pages – Residential, cellular and business listings
- Yellow Pages – Local businesses and organisations including web and email address, telephone and fax numbers
- Transportation Pages – Bus and ferry timetables and maps, tide prediction tables
- Community Services – Information on road, water and fire safety, crime prevention, hurricane advice
- Menu Pages – Menus from many restaurants in Bermuda
- Road Maps – Maps of Bermuda including locations of ATMs, bus and ferry stops, churches, golf courses, attractions, hospitals, grocery stores, hotels, parks, police stations, post offices, restaurants, schools, and more
- Government Blue Pages – Government organisation chart, voter information, post codes for all addresses, government websites, public holidays, and details consular representation
An online version is available (www.bermudayp.com). It offers much of the above with the exception of residential telephone listings.