It is named after Henry Wriothesley, 3rd Earl of Southampton (1573 – 1624).
- Greene’s Guest House – Small bed and breakfast
- Fairmont Southampton – large resort hotel with private beach, golf course, and numerous restaurants
- Pompano Beach Club – family-owned resort hotel next to the Port Royal Golf Course
- The Reefs – luxury hotel with several restaurants, spa, and private beach
Attractions and Activities
- Bermuda Golf Academy and Driving Range – as it says on the tin
- Chaplin Bay – beach on the border of Warwick and Southampton
- Church Bay – one of the best beaches for snorkelling
- Fairmont Southampton Golf Club – golf course attached to the Fairmont Southampton hotel
- Gibbs Hill Lighthouse – local landmark offering great views
- Horseshoe Bay – Bermuda’s most famous (and busiest) beach
- Port Royal Golf Course – government-run golf course
- West Whale Bay – public beach
Transport – Buses, Ferries
Middle Road runs the length of Southampton Parish. South Road runs from the east and merges with Middle Road at Barnes Corner.
Bus number 7 (Hamilton to Royal Naval Dockyard/Sandys) follows a route along the South Road, before continuing along Middle Road from Barnes Corner. On the way it passes Chaplin Bay, Horseshoe Bay, Fairmont Southampton, Gibbs Hill Lighthouse (10 minute uphill walk from the bus stop), Church Bay, Greene’s Guest House, and the Port Royal Golf Course.
Bus number 8 (Hamilton to Royal Naval Dockyard/Sandys) travels along Middle Road, passing Greene’s Guest House, and the Port Royal Golf Course.
Some buses on routes 7 and 8 terminate at Barnes Corner, as indicated on the bus.
The Hamilton-Rockaway ferry (green route) offers a non-stop ferry service between Southampton Parish and Hamilton.
Luxury hotel with a private beach [more]
Pompano Beach Club
Great hotel with a private beach [more]
Greene’s Guest House
Modern guest house [more]
Offers a golf course and good range of leisure facilities [more]
One of the best beaches in Bermuda for snorkelling [more]
Quiet beach [more]
West Whale Bay
Small beach [more]
Gibbs Hill Lighthouse
Lighthouse offering great views of Bermuda [more]
Bermuda's most popular beach [more]
Restaurant at Gibbs Hill Lighthouse [more]
Restaurant and bar near the Fairmont Southampton and The Reefs [more]
Port Royal Golf Course
Bermuda's most popular golf course [more]
Turtle Hill Golf Club
18-hole golf course at the Fairmont Southampton hotel [more]
Pompano Beach Club Water Sports Centre
Facility at the Pompano Beach Club. Offers snorkelling gear, kayaks, paddle boards, catamarans, and more [more]
Henry’s Pantry and Liquor Store
Covenience store attached to Henry VIII [more]
Southampton Post Office
Post office in Southampton Parish [more]
Heron Bay MarketPlace
Supermarket in Southampton Parish. [more]
Bermuda Golf Academy and Driving Range
Golf driving range and mini-golf course [more]
Dive centre at the Fairmont Southampton [more]
Click on the symbols on the map to obtain more info OR click on the names below to locate on the map.
The map can be zoomed using the slider and dragged with the mouse.