The Brown & Co department store on Front Street opened in 2006 in the building formerly occupied by HA&E Smith.
- Body Shop – This outlet of the ethical cosmetics and beauty products retailer opened in 2013 and stocks more than 1,000 products including fragrances, make-up, cosmetics, skin and body products, gift sets, and more.
- The Bookmart – Offers a great selection of books from all over the world, including some local titles, and international magazines.
- Designer Sunglasses – Brands stocked include Tom Ford, Gucci, Ed Hardy, Carrera, Adidas, Prada, and Ray-Ban.
- Social Expressions – Claims to offer the largest selection of Hallmark merchandise outside the US. Products include cards, party supplies, balloons, gift bags, etc.
- Perfumes and Fragrances – Perfumes from the top designer brands including Chanel, Gucci, Dior, Hermes, Ralph Lauren, Givenchy, Armani, Calvin Klein, and Jean Paul Gaultier.
- Gifts & Souvenirs – Offers a wide range of gifts including some unique to the island. Designer pens, prints by local artists, Bermuda t-shirts and hoodies, etc.
- Home Décor – Home furnishings, kitchenware, small appliances, candles, potpourri, etc.
The in-store Buzz Café offers speciality coffees, smoothies, hot and cold sandwiches, wraps, salads, and more. You can choose to eat on the veranda and enjoy great views of Hamilton Harbour and Front Street.
The store is part of the Phoenix Stores group. The group also operates numerous pharmacies around the island, including the Phoenix Centre on Reid Street and the Dockyard Pharmacy at Royal Naval Dockyard.
P-Tech, the group’s consumer electronics store offers digital cameras from top brands such as Nikon and Canon, memory cards, mp3 players and docking stations, speakers and home theatre systems, laptop computers, printers, and more. They also have a photo lab offering digital printing services, photo books, photo posters, and frames. It’s situated on Reid Street, directly opposite the rear entrance to Brown & Co.
Map showing location of Brown & Co.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Brown & Co
35 Front Street