ER Aubrey is one of Bermuda’s best known jewellers. It was founded in 1954 when Elystan Reynold Aubrey opened a shop on Front Street in Hamilton. Today, there are four branches on the island.
The stores carry a good selection of gold, silver, platinum and titanium jewellery. They also have in-house designers and jewellers that can produce custom pieces to order.
Stores are located on Front Street and Queen Street in Hamilton, the Clocktower Mall at Dockyard, and East York Street in St George.
Map showing location of ER Aubrey.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
101 Front Street (main store)