Howarth Photography is a boutique wedding and portrait studio operated and owned by Gavin Howarth.
Gavin is one of Bermuda’s most sought after wedding and portrait photographers. Taking on only a limited number of bookings each year he works very closely with each and every client to ensure their wedding day is captured perfectly. His modern, vibrant and creative images have been featured in numerous local and overseas publications and promotional pieces.
His style is a balanced approach combining that of the modern photojournalist along with a more traditional role of capturing the must have wedding shots in a natural way. His passion for weddings comes from a long history of Bermuda scenic imagery which when merged with couples on their wedding day combines perfectly for stunning imagery.
As a full service studio all of your photography needs and requirements are taken care of from, engagement sessions and full day coverage through to stunning custom wedding albums.
“Exciting, rewarding, intense and beautiful are just a few of the words that come to mind when I am behind the camera. These are the feelings that bring me so much pleasure from photography, whether it’s a stunning local seascape scene or an amazing wedding on the beach. It’s an addiction, continually striving for that perfect image to add to the collection.”
Gavin also has an impressive collection of seascape scenes as well as a collection of local flora, fauna and an extensive collection of aerial imagery.
You can examples of his high standard of work in the galleries below:
- Aerial photography – Aerial photography of various locations around Bermuda including Charles Island, Elbow Beach, Flatts, the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse, Jobson’s Cove, Mangrove Bay, and the Port Royal Golf Course.
- Beaches – Various beaches and seascapes including Astwood Cove, Southlands, Whale Bay, Devonshire Bay, Grape Bay, Church Bay, and Warwick Long Bay.
- Flora and fauna – Fantastic images of birds, butterflies, etc.
- Weddings at Astwood Park – Public park in Warwick Parish with a fantastic ocean backdrop. One of the most popular venues on the island for outdoor wedding ceremonies.
- Weddings at the Botanical Gardens – Landscaped park near Hamilton.
- Weddings at the Fairmont Southampton – Bermuda’s largest resort.
- Wedding ceremony at Jobson’s Cove – Tiny cove in Warwick Parish encircled by rocks.
- Weddings at the Reefs – Award-winning resort with excelling facilities for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Wedding ceremonies at Stonehole Bay– Small beach adjacent to Jobson’s Cove.
- Weddings at Tom Moore’s Tavern – Upmarket restaurant set in a 17th century building.
- Weddings at Rosewood Tucker’s Point – Bermuda’s newest and most lavish resort.
- Weddings at Waterville – Historic house in Paget. One of several properties owned by the Bermuda National Trust that can be hired for weddings and other special events.