Attractions and Activities
- Astwood Cove and Park – popular spot for outdoor weddings
- Belmont Hills Golf Club
- Chaplin Bay – beach on the border of Warwick and Southampton
- Jobson Cove – sheltered beach
- Warwick Long Bay – extensive beach, great for walking
- Warwick Pond – freshwater pond and woodland, owned by the Bermuda National Trust
The list was last updated on Friday 29th of November 2019.
|Blu Bar and Grill||Belmont Hills Golf Course|
|Italian, Asian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Japanese||$$$||Located at the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Outstanding views of the Great Sound and Hamilton Harbour, especially at sunset.|
|Fourways Inn||1 Middle Road|
|French||$$$||Award-winning, upmarket fine dining restaurant. Smart dress code.|
|Swizzle Inn at South Shore||87 South Road|
|American, International||$$||Sister venue to the Swizzle Inn at Bailey’s Bay.|
Transport – Buses, Ferries
Warwick Parish is crossed from east to west by Harbour Road, Middle Road, and South Road.
Bus number 7 (Hamilton to Royal Naval Dockyard/Sandys) runs along the South Road and is convenient for all beaches (Astwood Cove, Jobson Cove, and Warwick Long Bay), Clairfont Apartments, and the Surfside Beach Club.
Bus number 8 (Hamilton to Royal Naval Dockyard/Sandys) runs along the Middle Road, past Warwick Pond.
No buses run along Harbour Road, but the Hamilton-Paget-Warwick ferry stops at Darrell’s Wharf and Belmont Wharf (near Granaway Guest House).