This mini golf course is one of the latest attractions to open at Royal Naval Dockyard, a former British naval base and now Bermuda’s major cruise port.
Occupying a one acre waterfront location, Bermuda Fun Golf features 18 challenging holes, each representing a signature hole from some of the most famous courses in Bermuda, the US, and Scotland.
A round begins with a miniature interpretation of the 5th at the Mid Ocean Club, the most famous and exclusive golf club in Bermuda. Drive you ball over ‘Mangrove Lake’ to succeed where Babe Ruth famously failed. After that it’s the 18th at Belmont Hills, and then the legendary 16th from Port Royal. Other courses represented include the Pine Valley Golf Club in New Jersey, the Cypress Point Club in California, the Augusta National Golf Club in Georgia, and Muirfield in Scotland.
After a round you can retire to the Caddy Shack bar to celebrate your win or drown your sorrows.
Bermuda Fun Golf is suitable for all ages. A round costs $15 for adults and $12 for children. In the summer it’s open 7 days a week from 10 am to 10 pm. The course can also be hired for children’s parties and private events.
The course is situated at the northern end of Royal Naval Dockyard. Go through the entrance to Snorkel Park to find it. It’s just a 10 minute walk from the cruise ships docks at Kings Wharf and Heritage Wharf. Visitor coming from elsewhere on the island can catch a bus or ferry. Bus number 7 and bus number 8 travel from Hamilton to Dockyard. There’s a year-round ferry service from Hamilton to Dockyard and a seasonal service from St George.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Bermuda Fun Golf include:
- Snorkel Park Beach (0.1 miles) - Beach at the Royal Naval Dockyard
- Bermuda Arts Centre (0.1 miles) - Art gallery at the Royal Naval Dockyard
- Bermuda Craft Market (0.1 miles) - Art and craft market at Dockyard
- National Museum of Bermuda (0.2 miles) - Explores the island's history
- Dolphin Quest (0.2 miles) - Swim with dolphins
- Clocktower Mall (0.3 miles) - Shopping centre at Dockyard
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Bermuda Fun Golf include:
- Frog and Onion Pub (0.1 miles) - Large pub at Royal Naval Dockyard. Founded by a Frenchman and a Bermudian (the Frog and the Onion). Housed in an old-barrel making building. Features a games room. Close to the Bermuda Arts Centre, Bermuda Craft Market, and the National Museum of Bermuda. Within easy walking distance of the cruise terminals.
- The Dockyard Pastry Shop (0.1 miles) - Cafe at Royal Naval Dockyard. Offers afternoon tea, light lunches, gourmet sandwiches, pastries, wine, beer, and cocktails. Dine indoors or on the terrace. Close to the cruise terminals.
- Alex and Pete's Bermuda Artisan Ice Cream (0.2 miles) - Offers locally-made ice cream.
- Bone Fish Bar and Grill (0.2 miles) - Bar and restaurant at Royal Naval Dockyard. Close to the cruise terminals. Live entertainment in the summer.
- Cafe Amici (0.2 miles) - Casual Italian restaurant in the Clocktower Mall at Royal Naval Dockyard. Indoor and outdoor seating areas.
- Anchor Restaurant, Bar, and Lounge (0.3 miles) - Casual restaurant near the entrance to Royal Naval Dockyard.
Nearby Transport Links
Transport links near Bermuda Fun Golf include:
- Dockyard Ferry (0.2 miles) - Ferry stop serving Royal Naval Dockyard.
Map showing location of Bermuda Fun Golf.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Bermuda Fun Golf
Royal Naval Dockyard