Victoria Park is a public park in the City of Hamilton. It was opened in 1889 by the Corporation of Hamilton to mark the Golden Jubilee of Queen Victoria.
The park features attractive flower gardens, winding paths, and mature trees. A large lawn features a beautiful cast iron bandstand dating back to the opening. In 2008 it was shipped to a foundry in Scotland to be restored to its original state. It returned to the island the following year in time for the Bermuda’s 400th anniversary celebrations.