If you’re a cruise passenger you can’t miss it. After you leave your ship (at Kings Wharf and Heritage Wharf) and walk to the main Dockyard area, you’ll see it on your left.
At Dockyard you can buy transportation passes, tokens and tickets for the ferry from any of the three Visitor Information Centres. Two are situated at the cruise ship terminals (Kings Wharf and Heritage Wharf) and operate only when ships are in port. The other is located next to the ferry stop.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Dockyard Ferry include:
- Dolphin Quest (0.1 miles) - Swim with dolphins
- Bermuda Craft Market (0.1 miles) - Art and craft market at Dockyard
- Clocktower Mall (0.1 miles) - Shopping centre at Dockyard
- Bermuda Arts Centre (0.1 miles) - Art gallery at the Royal Naval Dockyard
- National Museum of Bermuda (0.2 miles) - Explores the island's history
- Snorkel Park Beach (0.2 miles) - Beach at the Royal Naval Dockyard
- Bermuda Fun Golf (0.2 miles) - Mini golf course at Royal Naval Dockyard
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Dockyard Ferry include:
- Bone Fish Bar and Grill (0 miles) - Bar and restaurant at Royal Naval Dockyard. Close to the cruise terminals. Live entertainment in the summer.
- Alex and Pete's Bermuda Artisan Ice Cream (0.1 miles) - Offers locally-made ice cream.
- The Dockyard Pastry Shop (0.1 miles) - Cafe at Royal Naval Dockyard. Offers afternoon tea, light lunches, gourmet sandwiches, pastries, wine, beer, and cocktails. Dine indoors or on the terrace. Close to the cruise terminals.
- Cafe Amici (0.1 miles) - Casual Italian restaurant in the Clocktower Mall at Royal Naval Dockyard. Indoor and outdoor seating areas.
- Frog and Onion Pub (0.1 miles) - Large pub at Royal Naval Dockyard. Founded by a Frenchman and a Bermudian (the Frog and the Onion). Housed in an old-barrel making building. Features a games room. Close to the Bermuda Arts Centre, Bermuda Craft Market, and the National Museum of Bermuda. Within easy walking distance of the cruise terminals.
- Anchor Restaurant, Bar, and Lounge (0.2 miles) - Casual restaurant near the entrance to Royal Naval Dockyard.
Map showing location of Dockyard Ferry.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Dockyard Terrace, Royal Naval Dockyard