Transportation passes, tickets and tokens can be purchased here. Ferry timetables are also available.
Hamilton Visitor Information Centre is just around the corner. It’s worth popping in to pick up brochures, maps, and ask staff any questions you may have.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Hamilton Ferry Terminal include:
- Albuoy’s Point and Point Pleasant Park (0.0 miles) - Small dock and park in Hamilton
- Queen Elizabeth Park (0.1 miles) - Park in Hamilton
- Perot Post Office (0.1 miles) - The best place in Bermuda to send postcards
- Bermuda Historical Society Museum (0.1 miles) - Museum illustrating Bermuda's history
- Barr’s Bay Park (0.1 miles) - Waterfront park in Hamilton
- Bermuda Society of Arts Gallery (0.2 miles) - Art gallery at City Hall
- Bermuda National Gallery (0.2 miles) - Home of the national art collection
- City Hall and Arts Centre (0.2 miles) - Impressive building housing the offices of the Corporation of Hamilton
- Bermuda Cathedral (0.3 miles) - Offers great views of Hamilton
- Victoria Park (0.3 miles) - Hamilton park
- Cenotaph (0.3 miles) - War memorial
- Cabinet Building (0.3 miles) - Elegant 19th century building
- Sessions House (0.3 miles) - Bermuda's parliament
Restaurants near Hamilton Ferry Terminal include.
- Portofino (0.1 miles) - Established Italian restaurant in Hamilton’s business district.
- Angelo's Bistro (0.1 miles) - Italian cafe in the Walker Arcade in Hamilton. Indoor or atrium seating. Italian food with a local twist.
- L'Oriental (0.1 miles) - Asian fusion restaurant in Hamilton’s business district. Best known for its sushi and teppanyaki. Situated above the Little Venice.
- The Pickled Onion (0.1 miles) - Bar and restaurant on Front Street, Hamilton. Veranda offers excellent view of Hamilton Harbour. Live music and DJs.
- Little Venice (0.1 miles) - Founded in 1971, the Little Venice is Bermuda’s oldest Italian restaurant.
- The Terrace on Front Street (0.1 miles) - Restaurant on Front Street. Outdoor terrace has fantastic views of Front Street and Hamilton Harbour. Formerly Red Steakhouse.
- Barracuda Grill (0.2 miles) - Seafood restaurant in Hamilton, just off Front Street. Specialises in seafood but also offers meat options. Located above the Hog Penny pub.
- Hog Penny (0.2 miles) - British-style pub just off Front Street. Cosy wooden interior. Reputed to be the inspiration for the Cheers pub in Boston. Live music in the evenings.
- Lobster Pot (0.2 miles) - Seafood restaurant established in 1973. Close to Queen Elizabeth Park.
- La Trattoria (0.2 miles) - Family-friendly Italian restaurant in the centre of Hamilton. Known for its pizzas; cooked in a wood-burning brick oven.
- Bouchee (0.2 miles) - French bistro at the western end of Hamilton, close to the Hamilton Princess. Formerly Monty’s.
- Devil's Isle (0.2 miles) - Busy cafe and bar in Hamilton. Hip and casual.
- Flanagan's (0.2 miles) - Irish pub located in a prime spot on Front Street in Hamilton. Veranda offers excellent views of Hamilton Harbour. Incorporates a separate sports bar.
- The Astwood Arms (0.2 miles) - British style pub on Hamilton’s main street. Friendly staff. Live music and NFL/Premier League games.
- Ruby Murrys (0.2 miles) - Indian restaurant just off Front Street. Reasonable prices.
- Mad Hatters (0.2 miles) - Innovative restaurant offering an eclectic menu. Restaurant is loosely theme around Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. Diners can don one of their wacky hats for the night. Located in Pembroke, near the Robin Hood pub, and just a short walk from Hamilton.
- The Dog House (0.2 miles) - Popular bar on Front Street. Live music and Premier League/NFL games. Outdoor terrace.
- Rock Island Coffee (0.2 miles) - Coffeeshop in Hamilton known for its delicious baked goods. Walls display works by local artists.
- Harry's (0.3 miles) - Restaurant and bar overlooking Hamilton Harbour. Close to the Hamilton Princess.
- Bolero Brasserie (0.3 miles) - Upscale brasserie on Hamilton’s main street. Chef owned. Offers a small balcony with view of Front Street and Hamilton Harbour.
- Robin Hood Pub and Restaurant (0.3 miles) - Popular pub on the outskirts of Hamilton. Shows Premier League games.
- Huckleberry Restaurant (0.3 miles) - Restaurant at the Rosedon Hotel. Named in honour of Mark Twain, a frequent visitor to Bermuda. Seasonally-inspired menu. Gorgeous terrace.
- Docksider (0.4 miles) - Pub and restaurant at the eastern end of Front Street. Menu offers pub grub, burgers, sandwiches, and pizza. Popular watering hole. Live sports, DJs etc. Reasonably close to Fort Hamilton.
- Rosa's (0.4 miles) - Established Tex-Mex restaurant in Hamilton. Offers burgers, burritos, quesadillas, tacos, fajitas, steaks etc. Located above Docksider.
- Marcus' (0.4 miles) - Marcus Samuelsson's restaurant at the Hamilton Princess.
Hotels near Hamilton Ferry Terminal include:
- Rosedon Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Hamilton Princess (0.3 miles)
Map showing location of Hamilton Ferry Terminal.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Hamilton Ferry Terminal
121 Front Street